Happy Bloggaversary!


It's been about a year since I first started The Blog Realm and we've reached a 100+ subscriptions! This makes me very glad and I want to thank each one of you for reading the posts here.

Some Blog history:

Like many new bloggers, starting a blog felt foreign at first. It's like standing up in front of a couple people in a really big, echoey room, and clearing your throat -- being self-concious about what to say next. I didn't want my Blog to be a monologue, however, but a dialogue between me, other authors, and readers that visited. The idea came to me to do some author interviews. It proved to be a great way for me to help other authors, get to know them better, and provide knowledge to readers. The interviews have slowed down a bit now compared to the three interviews I used to post per week, but more are on the way. I truly cherish every author and reader I have gotten to know the past year and am looking forward to more.

Thank you all for your continued visits and for commenting on posts -- it always brightens my day. And my dear agent Joanna -- thank you for all the support throughout The Blog! Featured authors -- feel free to ping me anytime for a chat or another interview for a new book.

I want to keep expanding The Blog. Any thoughts you have on what you'd like to see are welcome!

Many cheers, everyone!


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts