News Week - 08/09/10

Hope everyone is having a great summer! We're having a pretty mellow one over here in Seattle. It's now been two years since I've had the fabulous agent, Joanna Volpe from Nancy Coffey Lit and Media Rep. She has continued to be a wonderful support as I get my new project rolling. In celebration, I wanted to share some links.

First off, here is the new Nancy Coffey blog, which I recommend following: http://www.ncliterary.blogspot.com/

Second, this is the new Nancy Coffey website: http://www.nancycoffeyliterary.com/

I love the site layout.


You'll notice a new project on there. DUST.



I've just finished the third draft of DUST! I'm having a lot of fun with the black and white illustrations.


Cheers, everyone!


--Realm

Comments

  1. Eeeeee!

    ::blushes::

    Thanks, Realms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, so you're doing a full-on graphic novel this time? Exciting! Can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo -- You're welcome! Love the new site and blog!

    Niki -- It will have lots of pics, but not exactly in a comic-book style with word bubbles. Would love your feedback sometime!

    K.M. Walton -- Thank you for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so ridiculously excited for your projects; I can't wait to see what comes next for you! Hard work and a good outlook, man--they ain't kiddin' about that mess payin' off, are they? (Someday, I'll figure out who "they" are. ;)

    Every time you mention Joanna, I want to meet her just so I can give her a high-five for how well she's treated you! Just based on your happy gushings the past couple years, she's top of my list of "dream agents" if I ever get this whole "submission process" thing worked out, haha. Your words are powerful indeed, Realm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donielle -- Thanks so much!! I'm glad to hear from you, dear. Joanna is very awesome and I recommend her highly! :)

    Btw, If you ever want feedback on your query letter once you're in your submission process, you let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Btw, If you ever want feedback on your query letter once you're in your submission process, you let me know!"

    That is supremely awesome of you. And it makes me giggle--I gave you feedback on your sub-letter, you give me feedback on mine....It'll be a neverending circle! :D I hope that someday we'll be chilling out at the same writers' conference and laughing at old times, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts