News Week - 02/10/14

This week starts out with more reviews!

  --Spiced Latte Reads reviews CLAN!


"Clan was so different from any Dystopia/Sci-Fi book I read, it was fantastic. I definitely did not expect the twists and non-stop action that was on every page of this book. It was disturbing, sad, ridiculous, and I felt incredible close with all three characters. "--Spiced Latte Reads


  --Gateway to a Different World reviews CLAN! (Note: You might just want to read the last half if you don't want spoilers.)



"This nail biting read has amazing twist and turns which kept me hooked up till the end. The situation felt almost real and has awesome and nicely sketched of characters. 
The plot is filled with so many unpredictable surprises that after 50% book I stopped the guessing game and kept my eyes glued to look for the next bomb in the plot." --Gateway to a Different World



Also, keep an eye out for a special surprise on Valentine's Day!


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts