Le Fay Series - Awesome Readers and Prize Winners

Today I'm feeling especially thankful to have awesome readers of the Le Fay series!

Florentine from Readiculously Peachy wrote a very touching letter that was voted for spotlight on Feature and Follow:



It means the world to an author to get a letter like this! I'm so honored that Florentine enjoyed the books and that she believes in me as a writer. I couldn't ask for more! I keep each letter I'm given (and print them out if they are digital letters) because they mean a lot to me. If you'd like to read the rest, please visit her blog!

The winners from my giveaway received their prizes! I threw in more presents in their packages.

Check it out:

Florentine from Readiculously Peachy -- Photos by Florentine:




Go to her blog for more details!

Paula from Her Book Thoughts -- Photo by Paula. She enjoyed CLAN back when it came out a couple years ago, so I also gave her some CLAN goods:


I'm so happy I got to send the prizes to these two awesome readers! I hope they will like the next book as well. I'm looking forward to posting another giveaway when the third book is out!

Xo,


--Realm

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my post, and I am so happy to hear you love me letter :) I feel super honored that you will keep it by your side :)

    Thank you again so, so much for the gifts, I still can't take my eyes off of them!! :)


    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts