CLAN - Sale + Initial Audiobook Reviews

Hello!

The CLAN sale is on!



The wonderful artwork was created by my husband for CLAN.

Once you purchase an eBook, the audiobook can be bought at a discounted price! 

Reviews are coming in for the CLAN audiobook! Check them out:



""One of the best I've ever listened to."

This was a really interesting story. As a Jeff fan, I can't help myself, so picked this up as soon as he posted on facebook. 

What I really loved about this story was just that, the story. It was so intricate, so well written and of course performed that I was totally hooked in from the first five minutes. This is, in fact going to be one of my all time favourites probably for a long time. If I could give this one 10 stars I would. 


The characters in here, were so deep and wonderfully developed, their backstory and lives just so heartbreaking and wonderful. I felt and went through their journey with them and was on the edge of my seat with it many, many times."


"Excellent, dynamic narration. The story was an intense ride. Every character was well-developed and the story was compelling throughout its entirety. Where it starts and where it ends will blow you away. My heart broke a few times, and I cheered during others."
--Piggy P.


"I was drawn in and by the end I was fully invested in Twain and his friends and their struggle to survive an impossible situation."

--Reg

"By the end of the story, I saw the clones as individuals people who deserved to live. It was quite a journey to get to know them and their reason for being."

--MelHay

"“Clan” had an interesting story and excellent performance. This book embodies the best in Science Fiction an idea explored with an interesting plot with great characters. I recommend this book to mature YA readers or adult readers, the book explores dark themes."

--Michael

"As well as being an exciting action adventure, Clan has the classic science fiction quality of building a new world by which our own with it's faults and growing trends can be reflected back to us writ large, as in Brave New World, or 1984." 

--Norma Miles



If you would also like to review, just let me know and I'll give you a download code!

Next week I will begin posting Le Fay series updates again!


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts