GRAIL - Initial Reviews

Reviews for GRAIL (Le Fay series 3) are coming in! I'm thrilled that readers are continuing to follow Morgan's journey until the finale! 

Reviews below:



"Just when I think Realm Lovejoy can’t keep me on my toes and have me fall more for this series I am wrong. the third book in the LeFay series is just as action packed, fascinating and complex as the first two. She has taken the story of the lady of the lake and king arthur and turned it on its axis and twisted it into a really exciting and entertaining story."


"Realm Lovejoy never fails to keep me highly entertained with this sensational series and Grail is absolutely no exception to this rule!"
--Rachel of The Rest is Still Unwritten


"Morgan was my kick-ass heroine of 2015, and she's back this year with another rollicking adventure."

"To sum up, if you haven't heard about the Le Fay series, go check it out! It's a fun and fresh retelling of the legends that will appeal to the fans of modern fantasy stories as well as those who prefer the more classical approach. GRAIL is a great continuation and I'm really excited to see what will be in store for Morgan in the fourth book."


I look forward to hearing more thoughts as readers finish reading! Reviewers who post on Amazon can get the fourth Le Fay review copy when it's ready.

Paperback of GRAIL should be ready later this spring.


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts