Happy New Year 2018!

Happy New Year, everyone! Tonight is the super moon so I hope you'll do something extra special to start off the new year. For NYE we did something low key--I wore my gatsby gold dress and drank champagne with my husband and friends. This morning I started the day by taking Kiba for a walk to see the first sunrise. In Japan the first sunrise is very important so it's been my tradition. I've also been working on my planner. Today I am doing yoga: 108 sun salutations and 108 mala bead meditation. The 108 sun salutations will be a challenge! I plan to take another walk at night to see the super moon. What are you doing to celebrate?

Art from HENGE, 2018 super moon edition:


Some of my goals include reading more books, publishing a new book later this year, putting novel 11 on submission (I am super excited about this book), putting novel 6 through dev edit, completing novel 10, and writing some more books. I also want to revamp my website. I'm looking forward to sharing more news with you this year. Thank you so much for your support!  

I wish you all a Happy New Year!


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts