News Week - 8/14/18

Summer has been busy with travel and business! I've put several books through various stages of editing, and I'm settling into what books I want to publish in the next year or two. It's a good thing because I get to focus on select projects more.

Summer is a time when I balance more breaks in with writing to take advantage of nice weather. 


Photo from sea fair weekend:



One of the things I love to do during my free time is get exposure to great art, and I got to see some neat shows this summer. Recently I saw Love Never Dies. The sequel to my favorite broadway show:


Les Miserables:



The Picture of Dorian Gray. I loved this play so much. Book-It theatre is a wonderful non-profit group turning literature into outstanding plays. I so enjoyed the story of Dorian Gray. If you're looking for a creative cause to donate to, it's a good one:


Three year anniversary dinner. I made a western theme dinner to have outdoors:


I love celebrating Bastille Day (and rose):



Some airplane shots. So much travel... and more travel I have coming up:




Hope you all enjoy the rest of summer!


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts