Happy 2012!

HAPPY APOCALYPSE!!!

Look at the space needle explode:


I hope you all had a happy new year! I just got back from Belize (where I saw the Mayan ruins) and I stayed home with Joey + friends this year and put on some apocalypsy music and drank champagne. We walked across the street before the fireworks went off on the space needle. Got there one minute in time!

Did you write your resolutions? I did. It's full of writerly goals, perhaps overly ambitious, but still... doesn't the 2012 make you want to do something big?

Happy New Year!


--Realm

Comments

  1. Happy New Year, Realm! May it bring you joy and exciting, inspired visions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Happy New Year to you too, Amy! I wish you an awesome year full of happiness and success.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts