Happy 2015!

Happy New Year 2015!





Happy New Year from Morgan le Fay from Le Fay Series--she is displaying her fire to celebrate! I hope everyone had a happy new year's eve! I went to a Venetian masquerade dinner and got to eat some delicious risotto! Through the window I saw fireworks shooting off the Space Needle.

This year is big for me:

Marriage
Milestone
3rd Book
New Project

One of my goals include experimenting with different formats. This is the first time I've attempted this so I am very interested in the results. I've been so busy becoming an author but now that I have a process for my yearly novel production I think I can expand my storytelling outlets further. 

Thank you everyone for your support! I very much appreciate it and hope you'll continue to read my work this year!

Stay tuned,


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts