CLAN and HENGE - Audiobook News

I opened up both of my books for auditions for about a month. Many talented actors auditioned for the roles and it was difficult to choose. Finally, I've chosen the actors for both books!

The LE FAY SERIES, starting with HENGE, will be narrated by actress Isla Lindsay. Believe me, choosing the actress to portray Morgan le Fay was no easy task! Isla captured my attention with her clear voice and emotional delivery of Morgan's lines. I'm very excited to work with such a talented actress to bring Morgan to life. I hope you'll enjoy her audio as much as I do! 





CLAN will be narrated by Jeff Hays. Jeff has an extensive track record producing quality audiobooks. He has an amazing clear, articulate voice--perfect for narrating CLAN. He also has great range which will be fantastic for portraying Twain, Buster, and Chad--plus the other clones of varying ages AND the computer voices. I think you guys are really going to love his narration and I couldn't be more excited that he will be bringing the world of CLAN to life.






Stay tuned for more news on the audiobook release date! Recording will be finished by autumn and I look forward to having both audiobooks available this year. 


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts