News Week - 07/18/16

I can't believe we're getting toward the end of July already! Sometimes the concept of passing time and all the things I want to do can get overwhelming. My yoga teacher said the other day to "enjoy the space between events." I have some space right now--a space for the next big project. It's truly a good time to contemplate.

News:

  -My picture book is on submission to editors!

  -CLAN and the Le Fay Series now have an audiobook narrator!! More news on that this week, so come back and visit!

  -SWORD's book trailer launched!

  -Book 3 in the Le Fay Series was sent for line edit! So far it's on schedule for release this year!

  -I now have a Patreon page! I hope you'll consider becoming a patron! It comes with rewards and I hope patrons will feel like they're part of the team!





XO,


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts