SWORD - Audiobook Release

Hi, everyone! SWORD (Le Fay series, 2) audiobook is now available on Amazon, Audible, and iTunes! The sample can be heard on any of the retail pages. 



The talented, London-based actress Isla Lindsay once again narrated as Morgan le Fay. The voice acting she did for SWORD was terrific. I felt the characters' emotions were real and Isla's portrayal of Morgan was very engaging. I hope you'll give it a listen! If you'd like to learn more about Isla, check out her interview here on my blog.

Stay tuned this week for a couple more LE FAY news! Posts are scheduled for tomorrow and Wednesday! 

P.S. I updated the blog template! It's now shiny and new. The older one (as much as I was attached to it with all my little gadgets) was pretty outdated and it was time to have it match my new site (also upgrading).  


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts