Photos - Engagement Party

Last weekend, I got to plan my engagement party and had a lot of fun decorating and making food. Here is the table full of snacks:



Get it? Lady fingers? With a ring on it:


 Pink Lemonade cupcakes, champagne strawberry cupcakes, pink cookies, rose + pink peppercorn chicken bites, strawberry tarts:





Joey gave me this jade plant at the beginning of our relationship three years ago. It was once the same size as that plastic walrus in the pot, but now it's towering over the walrus:





Party invitation picture--doodled by me:


After Joey and I got engaged, we went to Serafina for dinner. Live piano music was playing Casablanca's As Time Goes By. I got a bellini to drink. Our dinner was steak with peas and potatoes, quail with pea vines, butter lettuce salad with champagne vinegar, and cheesecake for dessert:







Cascades, overlooking Diablo Lake, where Joey proposed:


Hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures of the festivities!


--Realm

Comments

  1. I have popped over from the LJ RSS feed. :D

    That party spread looks wonderful! I can't get over all the fancy little finger foods and how elegant they look. I thought they must be from a bakery until I read your post. And that engagement dinner? Stunning! I've never seen food that looks nearly that good in restaurants around here. You guys' hard work has really paid off for you both--you're already off to a great start on the "rest of your life together" bit. :)

    ~Dei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dei! Some of the stuff like the cookies are from the store. It was a lot of fun planning the food!


      --Realm

      Delete
  2. Those cupcakes look delicious! I remember those days when my wife and I first got engaged. I was so nervous in presenting the ring to her my hands were sweaty! Since I wanted it to be a complete surprise, I actually snooped around my wife’s jewelry box to see what type of styles she wore and also looked at her social media pages. I found out that she wore many vintage styles; which influenced my decision to peruse some Used Engagement Rings. I ended up making the right decision judging from her tears of joy when she received it. Go luck with your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrangements look great! I too loved the cup cakes.
    Event Planner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts