Wedding

I am finally posting some wedding photos! I got married to my partner of six years this summer solstice on June 21st. I couldn't be happier. Joey makes me a better person, artist, and writer. 

Joey and I had the same idea: we wanted nature and classic simplicity. Since I work as an artist, I planned the wedding details, choosing decors and flowers and other elements. 

This photo was taken by my friend Erica during the sunset after the ceremony and dinner. I love it:


The rest of the photos below were taken by Blue Rose Photography:

Invites! Inviting our family and close friends to our nature wedding, occurring during the summer solstice:



Reception decor. We wanted to keep it simple and elegant with the classic white and light colors.



Favors! We came up with air plants since we are plant lovers and our house is full of them. Gotta share the love:


Our cake! We wanted something simple and pure which is a theme throughout our wedding. The bird cake topper was perfect for us because we love birds. We spend sunny mornings drinking coffee and watching the birds hang out in our yard:


Getting ready! For my wedding dress I wanted something classic and elegant:


The Tamarack Trio played their beautiful string instruments for our ceremony. Joey and I love going to the symphony and listening to classical music so this was very special to us. 


 Both Joey and I are nature lovers. It meant so much to us to be married in a natural setting. As a child, I always imagined I'd be married on a sunny day full of flowers.





For a portion of my childhood, I grew up in a forest of birch trees in the alps of Japan. The forest of white trees that became especially ethereal during the snow season is forever engraved in my heart. It meant a lot to me to be married among similar trees.


What a day! 



I hope you enjoyed a few of our wedding photos!


--Realm

Comments

  1. The photos are beautiful! I especially love the nature background and the air tree gifts, but you probably know how I am about plants. That Pinky Tree you sent me some years back was love at first sight, after all. XD What a perfect place for a wedding!

    ~Dei

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts