News Week - 06/08/15

Hello, everyone! I've been hard at work on SWORD. Good news:

  -SWORD was sent for line edit mid-May and I got the edits back this week! Flap copy is now being developed.  

  -The cover art for SWORD is finished and will be scheduled for a reveal this summer. 

Other news:

  -I have a WIP picture book.

  -I started a new novel, 12k words in.

  -I am getting married in 2 weeks!

  -Going on a 2 week honeymoon to Europe!

2 years ago, Joey proposed in the Cascades and I said YES!


June is the month of Juno--goddess of marriage. I will be a June bride!


Wedding is on the solstice, which is when the honeymoon began in the olden days.



I won't be online as much between 6/18 - 7/7 due to wedding and honeymoon... but I promise that I'll be back to regular schedule after and you'll see plenty of SWORD updates! 

If you'd like to follow my travels, follow my Instagram or Tumblr!

Guest blog opportunities: Want to contribute a guest blog pertaining to the creative field or want to write about your book? Got a fanart or short fanfic for Henge or Clan? Want me to ask you 5 interview questions for your novel? In other words... I'm open to many ideas for guest blogs! Write me an email! I'll be happy to host your post while I'm gone. My email: rtlovejoy (at) yahoo (dot) com




I'm going to keep calm and dream of vacation. Enjoy the last of spring, my friends, and get ready for summer! I'm excited for this summer and producing more book news as I continue Morgan le Fay's journey! In the meantime, I hope you enjoy some personal updates as I embark on a new chapter in life. 

Yours,


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts