Inspiration - "Rooftops"


So, I apologize this post isn't book-related. I wanted to share these neat photos!

I have an infatuation with rooftops. I have so many memories of being perched on the multi-tiered rooftops in Japan...or climbing up mysterious constructions. I associate rooftops with super heroes that leap into the night. If I had to draw a depiction of success, it would be a figure on top of a building (or a mountain).

I got to climb one tonight, and my friend took photos with the phone I threw down! (She did not want to climb it.) I thought the pics came out surprisingly well!


I love Summer. Enjoy it.



--Realm

Comments

  1. They did come out really pretty! I love rooftops too they're just so ..interesting haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, robin_titan! Summer twilights are the best! I know, there's just something about rooftops...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts