Year in Review 2014

Goodbye, 2014! 2014 was a peaceful year for me and it also seemed to be a year of hard work and preparation. Today I contemplate the past ten years of my young adulthood: getting into my career as an artist, meeting my fiance, buying a house, and becoming an author. There's still work ahead as I dream new dreams. I'm looking forward to what's next.


Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.― Edgar Allan Poe


FALL:






SUMMER:






SPRING:








WINTER:







My "Best of" picks:
Best Movie: Interstellar
Best TV Show: True Detective
Best Music: Far From Any Road by The Handsome Family
Best Podcast: Serial

I hope everyone had a great year! Have a happy NYE!


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts