Video game - 10 years

As of this year I have been in the video game industry for 10 years!

A few projects I worked on:


I am very fortunate to have been a part of some of the biggest franchise in video game history. I'm honored to have learned from some of the best people in their respective fields and am grateful for the toolsets I was able to acquire: story, art, technology, visual communication, and teamwork. 

It's an exciting time for possibilities with visual storytelling. I hope each story that I write is a beginning that will have a bigger manifestation in the future: something entirely new in our CG experience.

My journey as a storyteller and artist is ongoing. This new decade is exciting because I am now equipped with the tools and experience I worked hard the past decade to acquire. What's next? I'm excited to find out and I hope you'll stay tuned as well.


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts