Honeymoon - Part 3: Athens and Paris

I'm very saddened by what happened to beautiful Paris this month. I couldn't stop thinking about it. The tragedy struck near where I stayed in Paris just several months ago and to imagine the terror... it made me horrified to think of what everyone went through. I'm wishing for love and peace worldwide. In Seattle our skyscrapers are decorated with lights to honor France.

"Love is the Key"


Today I thought I'd share some photos from Paris. I'm so glad I finally got to go there this year. Definitely one of the top cities I've wanted to visit.

On the way to France, we stopped by Athens for a day, which was definitely worth it to see the Acropolis. 


We only got to spend two days in Paris on our way back to Seattle. Two days was certainly not enough. There's so much to do there. We went to the opera house, catacombs, Moulin Rouge, Notre Dame, Louvre, and Pont des Arts. The whole time I only ate meat, cheese, and bread. (By the way I had my health check up and blood work right after the trip and guess what? Super awesome health! I noticed the wines there did not give me the wine headache due to no chemicals. The Europeans have their food and drinks right, that's for sure.)

Our time in Paris was very busy as we tried to do as much as possible in the gorgeous city. It was inspiring to be surrounded by so much visual splendors. We also met some very warm people there. Some of my favorite memories are sitting at the bar to enjoy wonderful drinks and food while soaking the ambience.


Once we got on the plane to head back to Seattle I shed some tears because the trip was so great and it was overwhelming that it was over.

Thank you for being awesome, France. We love you.


--Realm

Comments

  1. It must be scary to hear of the violence near places you were standing in not that long ago.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts