HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

One of my favorite holidays! Happy Halloween from Realm and CLAN (featuring Buster)! 

Hope everyone has fun plans. I'm going to The Chapel (it was turned into a bar long ago) and will be dressed as Thriller zombie MJ.

I put up some Halloween music for you to get in the mood for ghouls and scares.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Have a good one!


--Realm

P.S. Check out the cute Halloween comic from Milk Toof! Adorable.

P.P.S. If you want to see my Thriller costume, you can see it here! Haha, it makes me laugh. (I was too lazy to do the zombie part.)

Comments

  1. Happy Halloween! You look like some kind of cool MJ model in your pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh!!! I LOVE Devil Buster!!! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts