Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for...

Friends...

Family...

Work...

My super agent Jo...

My grandma for being in my life the past 24 years...

My cat, Baron, even though she's clingy... :)

All the amazing and talented people I meet...

I'm thankful that I'm always encouraged to keep growing...

And that two years ago, a story streamed into my mind, like this:


And this world impacted my life in unexpected ways--and it will always live in me forever.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!


--Realm

Comments

  1. HAppy Thanksgiving Realm!!!!! My co-blogger Sarah Frances just signed with Jo!!!!!!!!!!!! We're so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving--LOVE the stream of consciousness-type illustration! Totally sums of the story...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts