News Week - 11/14/16

Last week was a tough week for America. Like many, I spent the week stunned.

Since this is a tumultuous time, I've pushed back the release of GRAIL by a few weeks later than normal--you can still expect it to arrive before the holiday.

I support all Americans and our diversity. If you are feeling afraid you can always email me and I will offer my help.

In my stories my characters overcome bullying and discrimination... this is the world I support, where we can overcome these challenges by standing together, united against hate. 

It's also a time to strengthen ourselves and support the communities we're fortunate to have. There may be turmoil out there, but we must have peace within us in order to help others. 

Be kind and don't give up.


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts