LE FAY - Happy Valentine's Day Sale! - 2018

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! 

As a Valentine to my readers, I have put all my ebooks on sale for a week. (US and UK store: 2/14 - 2/20) 

Now that the SWORD audiobook and SPEAR paperback is out, it's a good time to catch up on the series in the format you desire! SPEAR could make a great Valentine's read since it features the fate of four Arthurian pairings. (!)

For LE FAY fans, here's a Valentine e-card that can be used! Morgan le Fay isn't very into Valentine's Day, as you can see:

The sale will be from 2/14-2/20, with prices starting low for a few days before they crawl back to the original price. 

Also I sent out my first newsletter today! (Look at me being all proper author, blogging and sending a newsletter and everything.) If you'd like to receive my newsletter in the future please subscribe here. (I plan to only send them out when there's big news, like a book release or sale, so it will not be spammy.) 

Enjoy the sale! XO


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts