News Week - 09/07/09

Blog News:

Guest blogs are due! Giant thanks to everyone who sent in their beautiful article! They'll be appearing once I take off. I can get a couple author interviews up this week too.

I'll be gone 17th-28th! I will still be on email and check in on The Blog. I'm going to be manning the Valve booth at Tokyo Game Show with my colleague.

____
  

Book News:

I'm on submission, so here's a celebratory comix--haven't put one up in a while!








______

Book Buzz:


--We all heard the cool news, right? Congrats to agent Nathan on his book deal!

--Weronika is interning at Flux and posting things she's learning.


Another piece of news for this week...A TON of authors are going on submission! September crush! Some of you are on the second submission. It's been a tough year in the market for many.

Now, for all you authors, no matter how many rejections you get, never give up.

And listen to this song to keep your heart healthy:




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


(If you like the song, be sure to check out the album by Jem.)

I adore all you talented authors and wishing you the best, best, best!!!


--Realm

Comments

  1. Realm, I am praying for your HUGE success! You are super talented and have the baddest name on the block! Who wouldn't want a book by Realm Lovejoy?!

    And, you have mad cooking game - which I know cuz you post your lunches on twitter. haha.

    So there. Rock on!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW--Thank you, Katie!!

    Lol. I am a total foodie nerd...always cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't give up! i so much faith in you... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts